I make my own libre games, CC0 art (2D, 3D, music) and contribute to existing projects.
I have studied computer science (with focus on computer graphics) but don't work in the industry due to psycho issues and unwillingness to support unethical behavior. I work part time various low profile works (distributing newspaper, cleaning, ...) for low pay and try to contribute to society for free in spare time. I am glad for donations.
what I do:
- write FOSS, mainly games and engines, lately I've been focusing on suckless (Anarch, small3dlib, raycastlib, Bombman, Steamer Duck, OpenMF, Haskell FPS, MageRage, procedural texture tool, ...), see my
GitHub profileGitlab profile.
- Create CC0 (public domain) 3D and 2D art, see my BlendSwap, opengameart, deviantart. I also occasionally create music that I donate to public domain (music1, music2, music3).
- contribute to existing FOSS projects, such as OpenMW (you can look me up in the contributors), here and there I've made commits to OpenRW, Pelican, mgba, osgameclones etc. I also like to contribute to wikis, mostly Wikimedia Commons, but also Wikipedia or LibreGameWiki from time to time, I've translated some promotional materials for FSFE to Czech, made some edits to OpenStreetMap, posted answers to StackOverflow etc. - basically I try to help where I see I can do some good.
- Ocassionaly I buy and scan/digitize old PD books (1,2).
- I try to spread the word about free/libre software and culture in general as much as I can. I've written a public domain political manifesto promoting a completely free society. I also write other things, contributing all to public domain (e.g. my cheatsheets).
drummyfish owns the following accounts on other platforms:
raycastlib 25 Updated this week
anarch 63 Updated 1 week ago
Anarch, the suckless FPS game
small3dlib 20 Updated 6 months ago
drummykit 1 Updated 3 years ago
3D vizualisation of MIDI drum tracks.
ptdesigner 77 Updated 3 years ago
Library and GUI tool for designing and generation of procedural textures, made as a part of my Bachelor thesis.
haskell_game 91 Updated 3 years ago
Wolfenstein 3D, ray-casting FPS game I make to learn Haskell. No libraries used, rendering is done in terminal.
Steamer-Duck 9 Updated 3 years ago
2D platformer game where you play as a non-flying kind of duck.
Bombman 34 Updated 4 years ago
Atomic Bomberman clone.
gitviz 17 Updated 4 years ago
Create timelapse animation of a single file in GitHub repository.
Mage-Rage 1 Updated 4 years ago
2D puzzle game with wizards who have to save the world.
openmw (fork) 0 Updated 3 years ago
OpenMW is an unofficial open source engine reimplementation of the game Morrowind.
OpenMF (fork) 1 Updated 3 years ago
🕹 Free and open-source Mafia game engine
openrw (fork) 0 Updated 3 years ago
OpenRW "Open ReWrite" is an un-official open source recreation of the classic Grand Theft Auto III game executable
with 55 others
with 70 others
with 107 others
with 108 others
with 120 others
with 126 others
with 155 others
with 547 others
drummyfish joined 3 years ago.