I make things and give them away for libre.
Thank you for very much for supporting my work!
- @chrissimpkins FOSS project author and source repository maintainer
- Source Foundry free software organization founder/source contributor/repository maintainer
- Google Fonts free software contributor and documentation author
- Rust Learning Working Group member and
rustccompiler documentation author
- Rust compiler contributor
- free documentation author
- and avid FOSS community contributor...
Source Foundry Organization
- Hack typeface - typeface designed for source code
- alt-hack - alternate glyphs for the Hack typeface
- font-line - font vertical metrics and line spacing tool
- ufodiff - typeface source diff tool
- fdiff - font binary OpenType table diff tool
- ufolint - typeface source linter
- font-v - font binary version editor
- hack-linux-installer - Linux installer for the Hack typeface
- ttfautohint-build - build script for ttfautohint
- uni - Unicode code point search application
- fontmake-mp - parallel font compiles with fontmake
- Woffle - web font generator GUI application
Rust Programming Language Organization
chrissimpkins owns the following accounts on other platforms:
fontname.py 49 Updated 1 month ago
Font renaming script for OpenType tables in CFF (.otf) and OT TrueType (.ttf) fonts
Crunch 3015 Updated 5 months ago
Insane(ly slow but wicked good) PNG image optimization
cinder 154 Updated 6 months ago
A clean, responsive MkDocs theme
codeface 5515 Updated 9 months ago
Typefaces for source code beautification
naked 112 Updated 2 years ago
A Python command line application framework
chug 21 Updated 3 years ago
Simple, clickable Homebrew package management for macOS
ink 5 Updated 3 years ago
A fast, flexible stream editor for text
macosx-versions-cleaner 42 Updated 4 years ago
A script that scrubs the document version history from OS X systems
glue 256 Updated 4 years ago
Glue is a plugin that joins your shell to Sublime Text in quasi-perfect harmony.
commandlines 13 Updated 5 years ago
A Python command line argument to object parsing library for command line application development
hsh 5 Updated 5 years ago
Simple cross-platform file hash digests and file integrity checks
fonttools (fork) 0 Updated this week
A library to manipulate font files from Python.
fontbakery (fork) 1 Updated this week
Tools to prepare font families for inclusion in github.com/google/fonts
cargo-bisect-rustc (fork) 0 Updated 1 month ago
Bisects rustc, either nightlies or CI artifacts
rust (fork) 0 Updated 1 year ago
Empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient software.
rustc-dev-guide (fork) 0 Updated 1 year ago
A guide to how rustc works and how to contribute to it.
chrissimpkins joined 1 year ago.
chrissimpkins does not disclose how much they receive through Liberapay.